Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chocolate Lover??

I know I am!!





If you love chocolate as much as I do, you must enter this give-a-way for FIVE Packages of Reese’s King Sized Peanut Butter Cups in the Reese's/Iron Man 2 Promotion on Leslie Loves Veggies Blog!! I never realized Reese's had such a variety of candy, but guess my favorite is still the old fashion cups and Rolos and Kisses and Cadbury and Heath and Hershey's and Kit Kat and Milk Duds and Skor and ... okay, I think you get the picture ... I'm a chocolate NUT!

Visit the Reese's site also because they tells about all their different candies and they have tons and tons of recipes! You can just about gain weight just reading them!

To enter this give-a-way, click on Leslie Loves Veggies link in the Blogroll on the sidebar. Make sure you check out the rest of her site also!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda in love with the Leslie Loves Veggies blog. It's not a mutual affair, but that's okay =]

    ReplyDelete